Tribute to Rhonda Smith!

"Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."
....How can one be thankful in a time like this you ask?...Be thankful for all the time and memories that you "surely have" had, don't focus on what you "should have" had. I'm at peace knowing that she is in peace...Be encouraged family!!!
Frank Cory Russell


These were a few, from many, of Rhonda's favorite jamz or singers. 

Prayer
Heavenly Father we lift up those going through tough time with the loss of a relative or close friend.
I pray Clarity, Peace, Joy... Lord only you can give us the strength to move forward with life in these difficult times.  You are an awesome GOD! There is none like YOU! 
I thank you for who YOU are in our lives, and that we can go to YOU for anything!
I pray for healing for those not feeling good at the beginning of this week!
I also lift up  my family members our in Florida who's home caught fire.  Thank you for providing for them.. i also pray for the daughter who was in a car accident not too long after the fire. i thank you for you protecting her and being with her.  Lord the Blessing Must be huge for this family!!! I pray for them to be 7x7,
In Your PRECIOUS NAME!! AMEN AMEN AMEN

I leave you with a song lyrics of Trading My Sorrows:

Darrell Evans \ Trading My Sorrows
I'm trading my sorrow
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord
Chorus:
And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen

I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning


No comments:

Post a Comment