Zombie Apocalypse!

It's good to be back! I look forward to a bit more sharing with you all. 
Last year I went to the Zombie Walk in Downtown Phoenix, after attending a wedding. My wife and I had some time and we figured what the heck let's see what this is all about. WOW. there were some intense costumes. People went all out. We was surprised to see it was actually a family event. the kids were dressed up as well. Zombies were all over the in all shape and sizes.  they even had the Zombie hunters, i think that is what they call them. It was incredible. they had a stage with a DJ. Adult beverage areas, and tons of food.  
There is such a hype right now with Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, and whatever else is out there. Popular T.V shows and Movies. 
I wonder why that is?  Any Thoughts? 
Please share. 
If I am able to go this coming year, you bet i will be there! LOL 

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. We are a very mixed up world enthralled with the most gruesome of things. We enjoy being entertained by violence, blood, guts and gore. We have lost any sense of balance in being discerning about what we put in our minds and thus are desensitized! Boundaries don't exist between entertaining and sick. Sorry, my little take on why we think this kind of stuff is interesting. I won't even watch scary stuff, feel very strongly about guarding my eyes, mind, heart and thoughts these days. I think we are at a very scary place myself as a society. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it is getting Scary overall. Thank you for sharing. There are many people that feel the same you do. Nothing wrong with it. as far as being Desensitized I feel this is happening in many other areas in our lives as well. Joe

      Delete