Prayer for my Brother-In-Law and his Family!

Lord i lift up my Brother-in-law's Grandfather who had to have emergency surgery out of State a few days ago, i pray for his continued healing and well being.  I also lift up my brother-in-law's mother who just had a heart attack yesterday morning and is scheduled to have Bypass surgery this coming Sunday morning, she happens to be in state.  I pray wisdom for the Doctors and nursers that come in contact with her, i pray full recovery in YOUR name!
Lord i lift my brother-in-law up and pray peace in his heart, wisdom, and continued strength for him as he leaves all of this at your feet.  I pray for peace, rest, and wisdom for my sister who is supporting him.  You are awesome Lord and we ask these things in your precious name! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment