Happy Birthday Sis!

Haydee, I  want  to wish you a Very Blessed Birthday!
I have four Sisters and so Proud of each and every one of them.  One is on her way to become a Doctor. One served our country and is the mom of a beautiful son.  One has was able to earn her degree in communication and got me hooked on blogging.
Haydee, you have matured into a Wife, Mom, and most importantly a woman of God!  I may not have been around for what they call those “crucial years” as a big Brother; I thank God for Keith being there for the  three of you, for those times you needed to talk and a shoulder to cry on. 
It is awesome to just sit back and see how you have overcome obstacles in life, and have blossomed into who you are today and yet to become. I think back to the days when we were younger and you used to get blamed for many of the things I did.  Or at least I told mom and dad you did it, to avoid getting in trouble myself.  LOL . It is cool to be the oldest and the only male and be able to brag about my sisters and their current and future accomplishments! 
Thank you for who you are!
Keep Pressing forward in the Plans God has for you!  

 

Philippians 3:14 (New International Version, ©2011)

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus

Philippians 3:14 (The Message)

Focused on the Goal
 12-14I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Happy Birthday Sis!
Joey
PRAYER
Heavenly Father I lift up my sister Haydee to you as she gets ready to celebrate another Birthday. I pray Continued Blessings on her and Corey. Lord, you are doing an awesome work with this family and I Pray against any attack from the enemy that they may be causing any temporary frustrations. This has been a rollercoaster ride of emotions and tests, these past few months. Yet they continue to look towards you for strength and renewal. Touch each and every one of the Russell family and may that Blessing spread to the extended families! thank you for who you are and the work you are doing in our family! 
In your Precious name! Amen Amen!    

No comments:

Post a Comment