Prayer For Japan!


Wow, it has been a crazy few days. I was at work working on a project when they started showing what was going on in Japan.  My heart broke as they showed the live shots of the Tsunami hitting and cars and trucks trying to out run the massive rush of water. Now there is a treat of radiation. I have been happy to see that most of the news is being real smart about how this may or may not affect us. There is that small portion of news and others that are trying to turn this into a doomsday or end of times event. They are trying to create a panic for ratings or asking for money so that God will save us (that is another blog entry). 
PRAYER
Lord i just lift up the people of Japan and those immediately affected by this disaster. Lord I thank you for how their Government was as prepared for this as they could be.  I pray for continued wisdom for the relief efforts and those involved. I pray for the nuclear plants having issues and that they are taken care of in your precious name! Father I also lift up everyone else outside of Japan, watching and hearing what is going on. I pray for us to watch with wisdom and not jump into a panic mode. That the truth be spoken on the news and the churches.  I pray for our and other Governments to wisely handle this situation with Your guiding hand.  I ask you in your Precious name, AMEN AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment