Still Here!!!! Urgent Prayer Request!!!

Post image for We’re Still Here Twitter Hashtags and TweetsDarn!  So we are still here. Does that mean we got Left Behind?  NOT! I guess a few people really thought i was agreeing with the whole end of times. I was not, at least not for last Saturday.
Anyway, i went to the Grand Canyon this weekend for a quick Day trip with my mom, aunt and grandma. I hate day trips to the Canyon, but this was one of the best ones yet. It was not meant to be a fun trip so to speak.  We went to visit the site where we spread some of my uncle's ashes. It was a beautiful day. Nice ride up and back. Caught up on some of the family stories.  13 hour day with about 7 of it on the road.  I love to drive. 
So, really nothing on my mind right now to talk about. I would like to pray for all the kids that are getting ready to go into summer break!
PRAYER 
Lord i life up all the kids getting ready to go on break. I pray for protection from anything harmful. I pray for safety and fun. Lord keep watchful eyes on all of them.  I pray for wisdom for their parents. In Jesus name! AMEN AMEN!
LAST MINUTE PRAYER REQUEST AS OF 1600 PHX TIME
Please, please, please pray right now for a little 5th grade boy named Shawn who was hit on his bike by a truck on the street in front of ours (Meridian). I was told he flew seven feet before landing. He was just air lifted to probably the same hospital Kelly was at in the trauma unit. His life is hanging in the balance. Please re-post. Our prayers make a difference.
Update as of 1645 PHX Time
Report from Jason...Shawn is conscious and talking. Looks like a broken arm and broken ribs so far but he is alive praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment