Happy Fathers DAY and TUMORS?

  This is a double whammy!
First, i want to shout out to all the fathers and fathers at heart.
Be Strong, be brave, be real! , Be TRUE!
Prayer
Lord i lift up all fathers to you right now. I pray wisdom, and your blessings on all the married and single fathers out there. That they look to you for advice, peace and love! Lord i lift up those single moms out there that are both mom and dad to their children. I pray peace, strength, patience, and HUGE Blessing. That their children honor them with respect, love, and joy! 


In addition, i do not know about you but i have heard about too many tumors lately, more so the last couple of days.

Prayer
Lord i lift up the two people i know that are going to have surgery due to tumors. Lord i pray WISDOM for the Doctors, before, during, after the surgery. I pray for healing hands, I lift up everyone that will have access to the patients, their rooms, hallways, supplies and instruments. I pray a peace over the families and friends. You are a God of Love and not of confusion! I pray quick recoveries, i pray for favor and your covering over these two people i know! I pray a covering over their spouses Lord! 

1 comment: