Aqui se siente La precencia de Dios... a blast from the past.

I had a flashback today and have been singing some old School Coritos from my Pentecostal days!
I have been singing them since i got home from work!
This was the closest i could get to one. Some of the videos on YouTube are pretty bad.
In one of them it looks like one of the YOuth is holding a Snake LOL but i believe it is an Instrument of some sort! LOL
For you English folk, The gist of the song is

 The presence of God is felt here
I feel fire of the Holy Spirit 
I feel Joy
I feel Peace
I feel the love that God gives me
not a good translation but it make alot of sense in Spanish LOL
Enjoy.
I will be back with  new post soon!
God Bless
Peace and Love and healing in Jesus' Name!
AMEN!!
P.S. if you know where i can download any of the good old corritos, please leave me a comment.
Joe


1 comment: